Thursday 21 July 2011

procrastination


I have a lot of other ideas floating around my head since watching a couple of documentaries. Some ideas that may include Mario and some ideas that may include bees, but before getting on to any of that I had some procrastination time spent by doodling on graph paper (below) and then painting on to graph paper and using charcoal on top of that... neither are anything to be particularly proud of but then neither of them took all that long to do in the first place so I'm not surprised that the outcomes aren't phenomenal but anyway MOOOOOOOO!!!!!



I'm not quite sure what to say about this one, it's a pretty bog standard biro doodle inspired by nothing that resembles some sort of humanoid cyborg robot monster... thing? I really need to focus more. SHEBANG!

No comments:

Post a Comment